[MITgcm-support] Zonal and vertically averaged diagnostics

cimatori cimatori at knmi.nl
Thu Nov 10 08:51:48 EST 2011

Thanks!

This makes things actually a lot easier. I would have preferred to do
all the diagnostics on-line, but if the standard is computing integrals
off-line, then I'll go for that.
To answer your question, volume (or salt) transport across any latitude
depends on the surface forcing (freshwater flux or virtual salt), and
I'm interested in different components of the flux (diffusion, eddy,...)
that are non-zero in any case.

Andrea