[MITgcm-support] parallel running

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jul 19 03:41:08 EDT 2011

Hi Mahdi,

the first one is no problem (genmake2 tries a few things and based on the result includes a few extra routines or not, in this case, it's something about communication between model code and system in the case of crashing code).

The rest are (also benign) warnings about ifort option combinations, you should be able to understand those with the help of the ifort documentation, but I do not thinkg that you worry about them.

Martin