[MITgcm-support] parallel running

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jul 18 03:58:39 EDT 2011

Hi Mahdi,

after you have done a successful single cpu-run, I think you need to edit the opt file to adjust it to your system. I particular you need to the mitgcm where you mpi-header files are (e.g., mpi.h). Alternatively you can follow the instructions in linux_ia32_ifort11+mpi_generic and set MPI_INC_DIR (o: Also your mpi-installation needs to be able to use ifort (it seems to be configured for gfortran, right?).

I suggest that you talk to your system-admin to figure these things out.

Martin