[MITgcm-support] Prather Advection Scheme 80

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Sat Jul 9 03:14:14 EDT 2011

Hi Callum,

Seems like there is an I/O error when writing SOM pickup file. SOM
scheme writes more records than other advection schemes because of its
higher order moments variables. Probably the problem either relates to
the memory outflow. This may relate to the Fortran compiler and mpi (if
you use mpi) or you may need to update MITgcm to the least version.

Yuan