[MITgcm-support] code compilation problem

Robert Ong robert.harsono.ong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:00:43 EST 2011

Dear Holly,

Thanks very much for your helpful reply.

Just a very quick question, I am currently in need of ocean currents and
flow rates data for a specific site and timeset as input values to my
CFD simulations. Do you think MITgcm is the right tool for my purpose?

I am aware of OSCAR (Ocean Surface Current Analyses), however, it
doesn't serve my purpose. I just need to know a tool that is able to
generate moderate accuracy if not some ball park figures to be used for
my CFD simulations.

Kind Regards,
Robert