[MITgcm-support] Merging results from different tiles (MNC)

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 6 03:17:18 EST 2011

There are scripts in utils/scripts (gluemnc, xplodemnc), that work for simple grid topographies (lon-lat grids or cartesian), but for cubed sphere grid it is usually better to keep the tiles/faces separated (because there is no unique connectivity).

There are also some emails on the list dealing with this topic (try the search function, unfortunatley not very reliable).

Martin