[MITgcm-support] offline setup

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sun Dec 18 12:16:44 EST 2011

Hi Holly,

Regarding the documentation, section 3.20.5 describes a tested
tutorial (verification/tutorial_cfc_offline/) which does not use
KPP nor SFluxFile.

And regarding GGL, I think you are right (no entry for vertical
diffusivity). I am not very familiar with KPP+offline (and don't
see any verification experiment which uses it), but what you
propose here seems reasonable.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel