[MITgcm-support] EXCH2 grid parameter question clarification

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Dec 12 19:21:18 EST 2011

Hi Michael,

I have just made the modificationis to support other than
curvilinear grid with exch2 and blank tiles.

I have also changed the tiling of verification experiment
"global_ocean.90x40x15" to provide an example and also to test
this (it's set-up only for MPI built & run, using code/*_mpi
and input*/*.mpi files, but should work as well without MPI).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel