[MITgcm-support] Building error on Macbook Pro

Ben Warfield warfield at jhu.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:17:41 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your response.  I was able to fix the problem and it comes
from using 32bit g-fortran with 64bit gcc compilers.  I had to set
CFLAGS='-arch i386' in the darwin_ia32_gfortran opt file after finding a
thread on this same issue here:

http://forge.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/mitgcm-support/2009-November/006348.html

Thanks again for your help!

Ben