[MITgcm-support] how to add a Logical parameter very similar with no_slip_bottom

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 18 03:43:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

from your code snippets I am assuming that you forgot a "," (comma) after "addwave", both for the common block and the namelist (but I would have thought that your compile should complain about this in a different way). This happens to me all the time (o:

If that does not fix it, post your PARAMS.h, ini_parms.F, set_defaults.F somewhere to download, and I'll have a look at it.

Martin