[MITgcm-support] useOBCSYearlyFields

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Apr 15 03:49:45 EDT 2011

Hi David,
I have a configuration where I use obcs with this option. I have never seen your problem, but then again, for this configuration I do not use latest code and so I do not have this monitor statistics yet (it's fairly new).

Before I check, if there's anything wrong with reading the files:

What about the T/S statistics?

Do you have by any chance the balancing code turned on? (although that would not explain, why it's different for multi-year files).

Martin