[MITgcm-support] where to download the SPGrid

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sun Oct 24 11:23:10 EDT 2010

Hi Chunyan,

I think the right link is:
http://mitgcm.org/~edhill/grids/spgrid_releases/
but I am not sure if the grid files there have been tested and
used (also, there is a "README.txt" that does not appear on my
web-broser, don't know why).

There is also a more recent (but not used either) version in the
MITgcm-contrib (that you can download with CVS):
MITgcm_contrib/llc_120/grid_files
(you can check also in MITgcm_contrib/llc_96).

Thanks,
Jean-Michel