[MITgcm-support] where to download the SPGrid

Chun-Yan Zhou c.zhou at dundee.ac.uk
Sun Oct 24 10:11:13 EDT 2010

Hello,
 I want to download the SPGrid, It is said in the user manual that 'The latest  version can be obtained from: http://mitgcm.org/eh3/grids/spgrid-releases/ ( http://mitgcm.org/eh3/grids/spgrid-releases/ )' ,however, it turned out that 'sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.', can you give me the correct link for downloading the SPGrid?
 Many thanks!
sincerely,
Chunyan

Chunyan Zhou
Division of Civil Engineering
School of Engineering, Physics and Mathematics
College of Art, Science and Engineering
Fulton Building
University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 4HN

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096