[MITgcm-support] Lateral diffusion input file?

Broadbridge M.B. m.broadbridge at soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 06:58:57 EST 2010

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a way of prescribing an input file for the
Laplacian and biharmonic horizontal diffusivities? I know that you can
specify a diffKrFile for the vertical diffusivity, but I have not found
anything of that kind for the lateral diffusivities in ini_parms. I¹m
basically interested in prescribing lateral diffusion in just the top layer
of my vertical grid.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Cheers,

Maria

--
Mrs Maria Broadbridge

PhD Student Physical Oceanography
Room 166/04
National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
University of Southampton Waterfront Campus
European Way
Southampton SO14 3ZH
United Kingdom

email: m.broadbridge at soton.ac.uk