[MITgcm-support] Compile problems w/ GMRedi parameterization

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Sun May 16 04:23:55 EDT 2010

David,

I cannot read your attachment, so I cannot help. I don't think it's good practice to send files to this list that can only be read by a subset of people (those you are willing to buy ms-word or get some sort of close, see <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>). Please send a text file.

Martin