[MITgcm-support] Compile problems w/ GMRedi parameterization

David Lewis sir_louie at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 00:52:28 EDT 2010

Sorry, forgot the attachment.  Thanks again for your assistance.
V/r,David

From: sir_louie at hotmail.com
To: mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org
CC: cook at nps.edu
Subject: Compile problems w/ GMRedi parameterization
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 23:50:39 -0500

Hello,

I’m
writing to request assistance in setting up MITgcm to run a global circulation
model with the Gent-McWilliams-Redi parameterization.  I believe I have the correct /input and /code files but when I do the 'make' I get an error message at the end of the compile.  The message snipet is attached to this email.  Not sure if this is a library issue with our local system or if I'm missing a piece of code somewhere.  Any help you can offer in helping me decode this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again.

V/r,

David Lewis