[MITgcm-support] problems when compling

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Tue Mar 30 04:18:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

This is usually the problem that you didn't set up correct
directories/path for MPI. You can
force the compiler to use MPI by adding MPI header files and libraries
to linux_amd64_pgf77,
e.g., add "path to mpi header files" to "INCLUDEDIRS" and "path to MPI
libraries" to "LIBS".
Hope this helps.

Yuan