[MITgcm-support] Relative Humidity

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Mar 30 03:45:51 EDT 2010

Hi Ankur,

I am returning this to the support list, as your experience may be interesting to others as well.

I, too, are getting out of range values for heat fluxes with CORE, but I usually do not worry about them (just set exfCheckRange=.false.). Maybe it is worth looking into that? It might be a good idea to modify the routine exf_check_range.F (remove the stop statement) and call it at every time step (from exf_getforcing.F) in order to see, if these extremes appear all the time or just at the begining of the intergraion.

Martin