[MITgcm-support] questions

翟方国 fgzhai at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 04:17:50 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to trouble you with some problems in compiling the examples. Now I am trying the example exp2 according to the manual. When creating the dependencies using command of 'make depend', I found that there is no file 'depend' in the specifid location. Then I use file 'xmakedepend' located together with 'genmake2' in subdirectory 'tools'. Then the dependencies can be created. However, surprisingly, there are wrong sentences in the Makefile. The Makefile produced is attached to this email. Please check. There are characters such as <built-in> appearing in lines starting from line 1174 or so. I have checked files 'xmakedepend' and 'f90mkdepend' in subdirectory tools but couldn't find the reason. Would you please check this and tell me the reasons? Thanks very much in advance!

Regards,

Jack

约会说不清地方?来试试微软地图最新msn互动功能!
http://ditu.live.com/?form=TL&swm=1