[MITgcm-support] maintaining sea ice coverage over multi-year run on cs32

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 25 11:31:26 EDT 2010

They are available here:
http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/arctic/output/ceaice/ThSIce/input/

Words of caution is that:
(i) these are not separately optimized, except that we tried to match the equivalent pkg/seaice parameters as best we could,
(ii) the albedo values are unrealistically high to compensate for a known low-cloud/shortwave radiation problem in ERA40, and
(iii) we never attempted to use Winton thermodynamics in Antarctica.

Dimitris