[MITgcm-support] Climtological run

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Jun 18 09:38:41 EDT 2010

Hi there,

monitorFreq is "measured" in seconds, so I suggest to set it to order(1month=2592000sec). These flags are pure output, so they do not affect the simulation. You must have changed something else, if it was OK before/

restart: name of pickup-files and nIter0 must correspond, please see the documenation or examples in verification, e.g. global_ocean.cs32x15

M.