[MITgcm-support] Open boundary conditions!

Ertyy antonypolar at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 3 22:01:23 EDT 2010

Hi Nicolas:
    Thank you for your reply! I think it is not the same situation for the sea ice module,so how can I configure an ice-ocean model with period boundary conditon for sea ice? It is my mistake for the freezing tempareture, some grids with strong horizontal temp gradient were generated when preparing the initial conditions from SODA data, which induced the instability, but with no problem when using the ECCO reanalysis. So I think it is a interpolation problem.
Best wishes,

--- 10年6月3日,周四, Nicolas Grisouard <nicolas.grisouard at legi.grenoble-inp.fr> 写道: