[MITgcm-support] RBCS package

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jul 19 02:56:57 EDT 2010

Alexander,

you files look OK to me, but that does not mean anything. In such a case I usually go into the code and use the famous hallo-debugger to figure out what's going on. So put a print statement into rbcs_add_tendency.F to figure out if your input fields actually reach this point, e.g. after gT(i,j,k,bi,bi)=... put something like
print *, 'test: ', i,j,k,bi,bj,RBC_mask(i,j,k,bi,bj,1),RBCtemp(i,j,k,bi,bj),gT(i,j,k,bi,bj)
If gT is zero where you expect it to be non-zero, you can go from there.

M.