[MITgcm-support] Reference for OS7MP scheme (scheme 7)?

Alistair Adcroft Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 16 16:05:01 EDT 2010

The original 1-D scheme is due to  Daru and Tenaud 2004, JCP (193). I
can't recall precisely, but I think the MITgcm implementation is vanilla
without my own limiters. Out of interest, who's citing it as "personal
communication"? I don't want to take credit for just implementing it.
The multi-dimensional aspect is not vanilla but mostly due to
Jean-Michel Campin (personal communication!)

Here's the scopus link:
http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-0346332033&origin=inward&txGid=5_qUaiPs5MKbv9-RlZjaqiJ%3a2

-A.

Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 987-5073
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542