[MITgcm-support] mitgcm on nersc machine franklin

acondron at sfos.uaf.edu acondron at sfos.uaf.edu
Sun Jan 24 02:11:57 EST 2010

Hi All

I would be interested to know if anyone has successfully compiled MITgcm
on the NERSC machine Franklin, or if anyone could help me adjust an
existing optfile to allow me to run on this machine?

Some basic info about the machine can be found here
http://www.nersc.gov/nusers/resources/franklin/

What are some of the main things I need to know/change? I'm guessing I
will need to know FC, CC, LINK and INCLUDES?

Any help, as always, gratefully appreciated.

thanks,
Alan

Dr Alan Condron
112 O'Neill