[MITgcm-support] Bulk Force and SSS restoring

Amato Evan ate9c at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:58:41 EST 2010

Hi Stefano!

I was hoping to use the model calendar (just b/c it's more
straightforward) and as far as I can tell, if one uses EXF then
calendar has to be set to "Gregorian". Is this right?

I should say that another reason for only restoring to SSS is that
this is how I have spun up the model, so I'd like to stay consistent
on this front as well.

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Amato