[MITgcm-support] Momentum Budget

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:43:40 EST 2010

Hi Emily,

I am not sure that all the diagnostics needed to close the momentum
budget are there (although I though we put them), and it also depend
on the level of details you are interested in.
There are 2 things that could be useful:
1) write the list of terms (translated in diagnostics output name)
 that you expect to sum to zero in the momentum budget.
2) attached the main parameter files (data, data.pkg, + may be
 few other like data.kpp if you are using kpp).

Thanks,
Jean-Michel