[MITgcm-support] Problems about OBCS and EXF

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Aug 16 02:33:23 EDT 2010

Dear Li Ming-jie,

pleas have a look at the example verification/seaice_obcs, where the packages obcs, exf, cal are used to together (you can remove/ignore the sea-ice stuff). That should get you started.

Martin

PS. When I look for specific examples, I usually try this:
cd $rootdir/verification
grep -i useEXF ./*/input*/data.pkg | grep -i true
that gives me a list of data.pkg-files with useExf=.true.