[MITgcm-support] exf example?

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 11:33:47 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

no tutorials yet, unfortunately,
but to verfication experiments which do daily testing of exf:

verification/global_with_exf/
---
a 4x4 degree quasi-global setup using some
basic air-sea flux fields (the same that are being used for
tutorial_global_oce_latlon )

verification/lab_sea/
---
a simple 20x16 box of the Lab Sea at 2x2 deg. res.,
mainly meant for some adjoint tests,
but which has a forward-only config. with a complete set of
atmospheric state fields, uses bulk formulae and sea-ice model
(see code/ and input/ )

Hope this helps a bit.
If not, there are more entries in the MITgcm_contrib/ space
(but the verification are sure to work since with up-to-date code).

-p.