[MITgcm-support] rejected posting

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:15:33 EDT 2010

Hi Helen,

Can you describe more precisely what type of message you are getting
when you try to post a msg to the support list ?
Generally, when something is not set correctly on mitgcm.org,
I receive a notification. But here I did not receive any thing, so
the problem could be on your side.

I notice you subscribe with the "digest" version, it means you will not
receive immediately the message that are sent to the list.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel