[MITgcm-support] run time flags for external forcing

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 15 10:56:39 EDT 2009

Hi Suneet,

online manual for starters, section 7.1 for diagnostics package in
general
http://mitgcm.org/r2_web_testing/latest/online_documents/node251.html

and section 6.3.4.6 specifically for exf diagnostics
http://mitgcm.org/r2_web_testing/latest/online_documents/node233.html

Example is in verification/lab_sea/input/data.diagnostics

-p.