[MITgcm-support] run time flags for external forcing

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:47:15 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Does anybody of you aware of any run time flag in mitgcm for dumping
(writing out) the external forcing package output files, Qnet (heat flux),
fu (zonal wind stress), fv (meridional wind stress) etc?

I can see min/max/mean/std of these values in STDOUT.0000 (at moniter
freqency) but I want to writeout their gridded files at each time step in
meta/data format. I wonder if their is any run time flag for doing so. If
not, then what could be the alternative way of writing files?

Thanks,
Suneet