[MITgcm-support] Loading a new variable

Nicolas Grisouard nicolas.grisouard at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Thu Nov 26 12:19:30 EST 2009

OK I tried my solution, the job has been queued for quite a long time
and I'll get the result tomorrow.

Nonetheless, your solution seems more elegant. To be more specific, I
force an internal wave beam on the western boundary so it really
involves an OBC. About that, in both files suggested by Martin and
Jean-Michel, i.e. obcs_external_fields_load.F and
obcs_prescribe_read.F, there is no mentionning of any OBXw. I am
wondering if there would be any conflict with the non-hydrostatic
option. If there is none, I probably can force only U, V and T but
the beam is usually less clean if I don't force W.

Anyways, thanks for all the help,
Nicolas