[MITgcm-support] Myrinet, PGI, & mac

Amato Evan ate9c at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 15 22:01:32 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

Firstly, thank you so much for the help!  I have posted my working
optfile, and the output from "genmake" and "make" here:
http://trane.evsc.virginia.edu/mitgcm/

If you have a second, please let me know if anything is obviously
amiss here. I am getting in touch with PGI support about compiling the
MITgcm, so once I have my optfile (and flags) down I will definitely
submit for inclusion in the repository.

Sincerely,
Amato

---