[MITgcm-support] Raf's boundary eddy parameterization in MITgcm?

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 4 09:35:18 EST 2009

Chris, did anyone get back to you?
I wonder whether what you are looking for is in
submesoscale/

some MIT folks are supposed to come to be in Pasadena
during next few days.
Ocean-Atmosphere Energy Transport: Conference Caltech 2009
Agenda
I can inquire about status of Ferrari 2008 parameterization
or feel free to drop by if you want to attend meetings.

D.