[MITgcm-support] Problems with MITgcm online documentation

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:53:34 EDT 2009

Hi Stefano,

You are right, those links are currently broken. We will try
to fix this soon.
Also, from time to time, it could happen that one page is
slow to appear or return a "not found" message because of
slow connection here between the server and the disk where
the web page is sitting. This is more tricky to fix.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel