[MITgcm-support] Problems with MITgcm online documentation

Stefano Querin squerin at ogs.trieste.it
Tue Mar 24 09:35:31 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I often (but not always!) have problems when I try to look at the
hyperlinked version of the MITgcm source code (up-to-date Documentation).
Using either Explorer, or Firefox, or Safari, the browser is not able to
find the web pages. For example:

http://mitgcm.org/r2_manual/latest/code_reference/vdb/procdict_prefN.htm

In other words, I can't browse the subroutines, the parameters, the source
tree and the index of variables.
Instead, the stable online Documentation (Release-1 version) works.

Do you think there might be a problem on the MITgcm website or should I
check for some errors on my side (cache related or so...)? The web pages
work very seldom and I have never changed my web settings, filters, etc...
(I just cleared the cache but nothing happened)

Thanks for your advice,
cheers!

S.