[MITgcm-support] MITgcm-support] what is obcs balance?

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jul 14 14:27:20 EDT 2009

Hi there,
you are right, but it's difficult to code it in a way that is general (where do you add the imbalance? what do you do if someone has only two open boundaries allowed? etc.). Use this piece of code as a template for your own modifications, if you like.
I usually do the balancing offline, when I create the boundary files for u and v.

Martin