[MITgcm-support] MITgcm-support] what is obcs balance?

David Hebert david.hebert.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Jul 14 13:51:11 EDT 2009

It appears the way the code is written the sum of the flux across each
face is zero. I don't see anywhere in the code where the sum from all
faces is used to make any sort of correction to OBC values.  I agree
completely that it is the total flux in/out of a domain that is of
interest, not each  face independently.

David