[MITgcm-support] BC's for flow in a box

David Hebert david.hebert.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Feb 24 09:24:13 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update. I do want a sponge layer for U/V. One thing I am
having trouble finding in the code is does this require specifying
boundary velocities of zero via OBWufile, OBWvfile, etc? or by setting
indices via OB_I and OB_J does the model set boundary to zero unless
otherwise specified with OBCS prescribe?

Thanks,

David