[MITgcm-support] glueing in time

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Dec 15 04:44:09 EST 2009

Holly,

for a quick look with ncview, you don't need any glueing in time
beforehand.
ncview yourfiles.*.nc
will already show you the time series in the correct order.

David's suggestion can be extended to any other operation: the
NCOperators are very handy in general for extracting variables,
renaming attributes, etc and even doing some simple arithmetics
(averaging ...).

Martin