[MITgcm-support] Loading a new variable

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Dec 7 19:43:22 EST 2009

Hi Nicolas,

I've just added some pieces of code to read the OBC wVel values
(with useOBCSprescribe=T), for now, only in obcs_prescribe_read.F
(i.e., without EXF).
I don't have a good test in hand to check that it's doing the
right thing, so if you want to give it a try,
please let us know if you find any problem.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel