[MITgcm-support] Re: MITgcm-support Digest, Vol 74, Issue 10

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Aug 12 02:13:25 EDT 2009

Hi David,

I can't answer that, let's hope that Jean-Michel has an explanation.

The code stops in config_check.F if you try to run a non-hydrostatic
model with non-linear free surface. I don't know what happens when you
remove that stop-statement.
Probably there are additional terms in the eta-equation that have not
yet been accounted for in the code (I am guessing that
solve_for_pressure is the place to start).

Martin