[MITgcm-support] doc/tag-index

Holly Dail hdail at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 3 17:25:20 EDT 2009

Hello all -

When I do a fresh checkout from the CVS, I'm never sure I'm getting a
reasonable version.  After recent mentions of doc/tag-index I looked
at it for the first time -- it looks like a useful way to find
reasonably stable versions to focus on.  Is checking out the most
recent checkpoint mentioned in that file my best bet?  Do all
developers update it or is it sporadic?

Thanks -
Holly

PS I was going to ask how to search the archives, because its been
plaguing me.  And then I thought of trying Google:
site:http://forge.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/mitgcm-support my question
Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else misses the obvious too.