[MITgcm-support] L4rdt

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Aug 3 03:41:53 EDT 2009

Sorry for the confusion,

1. I was talking about L4rdt (I was just omitting the 1/deltatmom
part, because it's always the same), which applies only when you use
viscA4grid and/or viscA4max, as far as I can see.
2. Reverting to old code does not fix my problem, so it's something
else.
3. I do not think that anybody other than us reads the doc/tag-index
(also the  comment in there just says "fix L4rdt", but not with what
effect)

I'll keep searching ...

Martin