[MITgcm-support] output result problem

Maxiaohui maxiaohui823 at yahoo.cn
Mon Oct 13 07:45:42 EDT 2008

Hi,all,

  I'm doing an experiment with open boundary, now  I meet a problem.It only gives partial results,the result of my south area is all right ,but the northern part (about 40 grids) turns out to be all zero(land point),and this happens with all the output datas(t,s,u,v,etc.) .My input files are right,the northern area does have datas(with zeroland points and nonzero wet points).
 So what may cause this problem ? Could anyone  tell me what may be wrong with my experiment?
  Thank you very much!
  Enclosed is my STDOUT file.

  Xiaohui

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!