[MITgcm-support] total tendencies

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sat Nov 15 12:35:49 EST 2008

Hi Matt,

You are right, units are per day (for all 4 total tendencies,
T,S,U,V). I will probably change the description (rather than the content
of the array). Apart from this, regarding the filling part, I assume
it's right (also not very simple, since it's filled 2 times / time-step).
Note that it does include Adams-Bashforth.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel