[MITgcm-support] total tendencies

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 14 21:06:43 EST 2008

Hello,

Is anyone sure  the diagnostic
     93 |TOTTTEND| 23 |       |SM      MR|degC/s          |Tendency
of Potential Temperature
is coded correctly?

It seems that the magnitude is much to large...like it is degC/day
and not degC/s.

And when I looked into the code this seemed to be true.  I looked
further into the code and became skeptical it was even being filled
in the appropriate place.  So I was wondering if I should continue my
hunt or if someone (maybe JMC) has already verified its accuracy?

Thanks
Matt

and fyi, im still working on implementing sea-ice dynamics into SOSE
and will update on my progress asap