[MITgcm-support] seaice_salinity

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:13:17 EST 2008

The CS510 solution also has some very saline water in narrow fjords
around Antarctica.  I think what might be happening is that ice is
acting as a salinity pump, taking freshwater out of the fjord, when
ice dynamics are turned on, but there is no mechanism for flushing the
salty water out in the model ocean.  Let me know what you find.  D.