[MITgcm-support] potential vorticity matlab toolbox

Christopher L. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 11 20:25:49 EST 2008

Renske,

The scripts I think you are referring to are located in the CVS under
MITgcm_contrib/gmaze_pv. Here is a CVSview link: http://mitgcm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MITgcm_contrib/gmaze_pv/

I've been meaning to try these scripts out, so if you have good luck
with them, let me know.

Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Wolfe              	   858-534-4560
Physical Oceanography Research Division    OAR 357
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD  clwolfe at ucsd.edu